Luigi: The reversed Vine Luigi: The reversed Vine

it was okay

A little old with some humour kinda random all the makings of an average movie.

Sonic RPG eps 1 - part 2 Sonic RPG eps 1 - part 2

Im very impressed i love this number one!

This is going straight to the top of my favorites list being a major fan of the sonic video games this is the best thing ive ever een ever!!!

MidNightMaren responds:

Wait for the next one, It will be much better (I hope)...THKS

Numa Numa Relived Numa Numa Relived

Im left speechless

Better than the original it really blew my mind NUMA NUMA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

My Favorite Oh My Favorite

The best frekin song ive ever heard ever go NUMA NUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow VS Sonic Shadow VS Sonic

I wouldent waste your time on a sequal

Theres crap and then theres crap this is definitly crap lol it was okay if really got you pumped for some sonic action in the beggining and then your ready for it and then nothing try a little harder next time guys you do show some real potential.

stevo-tre-kl responds:

>:[ you obviosly know nothing about animating.

Green day Green day

GreenDay Rocks!!! and so does this!!

I love greenday and this is one of the funniest spoofs ive ever seen keep em comin guys!

Final Fantasy 8 Wassap! Final Fantasy 8 Wassap!

This was the worst piece of crap ive ever seen.

Ive watched plenty of final fantasy spoofs and some were really really bad but this is definitly the worst one iver evere seen not only is it just a bunch of pictures with audio its a bunch of pictures with audio with one word this is somthing that definitly discraces all final fantasy fans.

The Buffoon & Co. EP X2 The Buffoon & Co. EP X2

This was um interesting yeah this was internesting

Out of all the flash movies ive watched that include a cigar smoking fish that shoots a gun a nerd a cat dressed up in cloths deadly robots a huge robot made out of a stove a rabbit a girl with purple streaks in her hair and a whole bunch of dumbass guys this would be the best movie. Other than its small funny spots its really pointless, which i know we all love.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

So with all the flash toonss you've seen that include the above...are you talking about my other cartoons?